In today’s post: Scheduling your Homeschool, Saying Yes to God as a Family, The End of School, Taming the To-Do List, plus several more deals on Kindle and audio! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on sale at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Current Audiobook Deals:
(Note: On the Kindle ebook page, click the box “Add Audible book for 99 cents” and then “buy” the Kindle book, even if it’s free. For more help downloading audiobooks, head here.)
If you’re unable to see the images above, here are the details in list form:
- The End of School: Reclaiming Education from the Classroom
- Saying Yes to God as a Family (I love Kristen Welch’s work!)
- Scheduling: The Secret to Homeschool Sanity
- Taming the To-Do List: How to Choose Your Best Work Every Day
- Whole New You: How Real Food Transforms Your Life
- The Jesus Bible: NIV Translation
- The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less
- The Green Ember
- American Ulysses: A Life of Ulysses S. Grant
- Rainbow Valley, #7 in Anne of Green Gables series, for ages 12+
- The Peter Rabbit Collection, for ages 5+
- The Jungle Book, for ages 8+
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, narrated by Anne Hathaway, for ages 8+
- The Life of Abraham Lincoln, for ages 11+
- The Wind in the Willows, for ages 7+
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission for purchases made through them.