Tell me you’ve already bought your copy, yes?! Because for homeschooling mamas and papas, Sarah Mackenzie’s new title, The Read-Aloud Family, is an absolute must-have!
I found myself wanting to highlight inspiration on practically every page – and it includes perfect booklists for those with toddlers or teens, & every age in between.
Weekend homeschool links:
- 5 ways to encourage independent learning
- Rice shake Easter egg decorating
- All you need is love bombing
- Help for struggling readers
- Check out how to make this planet Earth craft
- And show kids this close-up look at a robin’s nest
If you’re looking for a gentle way to introduce reading skills to your littles, check out ReadingEggs.com 4 week free trial!
Just a few minutes a day will begin teaching phonics & sight words through online games your kids will love. No battles involved!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!