In today’s post: On Writing Well, Gardening for Beginners, Present Over Perfect, The Yes Brain, plus several more deals on Kindle and audio! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on sale at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Current Audiobook Deals:
Find 80 current audiobook deals in our updated deal directory!
Have you downloaded this classic on audio and/or this one yet? Both are currently less than a dollar, woot!
If you’re unable to see the images above, here are the details in list form:
- Get Growing: 5 easy-to-raise vegetables for gardeners of any level (in case you’re planning ahead!)
- The Frances Hodgson Burnett Collection
- Anatomy & Physiology textbook
- Limitless: Devotions for a Ridiculously Good Life
- Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- On Writing Well (one of the best books on writing ever!)
- All Creatures Great and Small
- The Yes Brain: How to Cultivate Courage, Curiosity, & Resilience in Your Child
- Fiercehearted (I love Holley Gerth’s work!)
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission for purchases made through them.