Weekend homeschool links:
- 3 simple strategies for a better homeschool year
- Horse-riding librarians were the Great Depression’s bookmobiles (fascinating!)
- How a later school start time pays off for teens
- 77 resources to help you take better care of yourself
- ABC Snacks: Eat your way through the alphabet (looks fun for preschoolers!)
- Foreigner donates proceeds from class song (tears watching this…)
One of my best friends and I have a tradition of heading off for a girls’ weekend/homeschool conference each year. May I suggest you do the same with a Great Homeschool Convention?
Choose from TX, SC, MO, OH, CA, NY, or FL–the time to start planning and get your tickets is now!
How often can you order a gift for yourself when you order something for your homeschool? Not often, but that’s exactly what happens with the Family Reading Crates from Build Your Library!
It’s a subscription for the whole family, and each box comes with a picture book, a family read-aloud, a teen selection, & a title for parents, all related to a monthly theme! So fun.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!