Weekend homeschool links:
- Coffee and books: Select titles from fall 2017, organized by title
- 17 years ago, I was a classroom teacher. I had “ideas” about homeschooling.
- What is your child’s learning style? A quiz
- The testing charade: Pretending to make schools better
- The year of hygge for homeschooling
- A fun way to practice sight words!
It’s not too early to start making plans for 2018’s Great Homeschool Conventions, to be held in SC, TX, OH, CA, & MO! I’ve been to several homeschool conferences, & this one remains my fav.
See the incredible list of speakers, sign up for early bird treats, & get all the details right here!
Think of Learnwell Home Education Collective as “online school meets homeschool co-op.”
You’re still the homeschool teacher, but you have plenty of help and support in an online community you trust! It’s perfect for those who want to merge high quality education with margin and less stress.
This post contains affiliate links.