In today’s post: The Humble Life Journal, The Little Book of Hygge, A Child’s History of the World, cheap kids’ audio books, plus several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on sale at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies/Deals:
Current Audiobook Deals:
Note: If you have an Amazon account in the US you can easily take advantage of these audio deals. All you need is the free Audible app downloaded to your device of choice–you DON’T need an Audible subscription.
Then you just purchase an audio book via the area that says “Buy with 1-click” and when you next login to your device and the Audible app, your book purchase will magically appear there, available for you to download and listen to in the car, at home, wherever!
If you’re unable to see the images above, here are the details in list form:
- The Humble Life Journal: Reflections on Simplicity & Stewardship
- The Secret Garden
- Growing Up Itchy: The Story of a Modern Pioneer Kid (for ages 9+, written by a homeschool graduate)
- Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin
- The Little Book of Hygge: Danish Secrets to Happy Living
- For the Love by Jen Hatmaker
- Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH
- Edge of Extinction (such a huge hit with both of my boys! for ages 9+)
- A Child’s History of the World (92% OFF!)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- The Jesus Storybook Bible (our favorite!)
- The Magician’s Nephew (for Narnia fans)
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get commissions for purchases made through them without any extra cost to you. Thanks for your support of Simple Homeschool!