What’s been filling my week: stunning cathedrals and lots of tea/scones
We have nearly 4,000 families worldwide signed up for this year’s Read the World Summer Book Club, which starts Monday!
If you’ve been on the fence, take a peek: The Kindle version of Give Your Child the World is only $2.99 thru Sunday, meaning there’s still plenty of time to download yours at a bargain and join us!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Parenting tweens (and homeschooling them) without losing your mind
- Why free play is the best summer school
- The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place chapter books
- How to homeschool preschool: a practical guide
- Twelfth night: Shakespeare for kids
- Show your kids these cool magnetic reactions!
What I love most about Reading Eggs is that while your little one feels excited because they’re being allowed a bit of screen time, they are actually learning to read!
And the 4 week free trial (no credit card required) means you have plenty of time to check it out before committing, making sure your child enjoys it.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!