Weekend homeschool links:
- Bring books to life with this hands-on unit study
- 10 tips for self-care during times of need
- Why I think all schools should abolish homework
- Math games – adding enchantment to math
- Try this rose experiment with your kids
- Or create a pool noodle obstacle course!
I’m so excited to be starting All About Reading soon! What sealed the deal for me was this video from founder Marie, in which she vulnerably describes her son’s struggles that led her to create the program.
I showed it to my son, who also struggles, and it convinced both of us to give AAR a try–feeling hopeful!
My summer wardrobe is all set, thanks to a recent Stitch Fix! (affiliate link) And oh my goodness, how much do I love this purse? I get compliments on it all. the. time.
SF is perfect for homeschool mamas like me, who abhor clothes shopping, but like the idea of doing it without crowds at home. And they now style petite, maternity, and plus sizes, too!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.