That amazing feeling when you stumble upon a new-to-you locally owned coffee shop!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Learning to listen
- 10 powerful ways to connect with your teen
- You’re better at homeschooling than you think you are
- Step back and look at the great kids in front of you
- Have you checked out our new audiobook deals directory yet?!
- Overcoming anxiety and dyslexia
- To share with your kids: Fireflies lighting up a field
Woot: Great Homeschool Conventions is coming to two new locations next year, so if you’re in the NorthEast or near Florida, go ahead & get these dates on your calendar.
And if you’re near Missouri, GHC is coming your way July 19-21. It’s the perfect chance to get inspired and prepared for a new homeschool year. I loved when I attended!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!