Still need to cross any last-minute fun off your summer to-do list?!
Weekend homeschool links:
- The only way to really be ready for what’s ahead
- 200+ chapter books your kids will love (a printable list!)
- Visit a participating museum for free on Museum Day
- How moms can make a stress-free to-do list
- Homeschool curriculum choices based on your enneagram type
- Make art out of of a paper lunch bag!
- Or try this fun game with your kids and their friends!
Trying to figure out how to chauffeur the kids to music lessons this year? Why not stay home and give Gentle Guitar a try? These professional music lessons for ages 5-12 are taught via Skype!
Special Offer: Try one lesson free and mention Simple Homeschool for 35% OFF your first month’s tuition! Offer good through 9/30/18.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.