Weekend homeschool links:
- The eight stages of a grocery store encounter with a homeschooler
- Is the Matthew effect impacting your child’s desire to read?
- The biggest scheduling mistake you make
- Is your child an introvert or an extrovert?
- How having a sibling with special needs affects other kids in the family
- The best ABC’s you’ll ever hear (just wait for W!)
- Off duty police officer sings national anthem in empty courthouse
If you’re new to homeschooling, I’d definitely recommend you check out Oak Meadow. In our early years it gave me a flexible blueprint for our learning days while I was figuring this new lifestyle out!
Their curricula goes from PreK-12th grade, with an optional accredited distance school to join.
Simple Homeschoolers worldwide love the downloadable mini-courses from Be Naturally Curious!
Created by professional scientists/nature lovers, they are inexpensive and ideal for K-5th grade, teaching concepts through stories, crafts, games, movement-based activities, and experiments.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.