Weekend homeschool links:
- Your get out of overwhelm survival kit
- How to teach alphabetizing
- Am I doing too much for my child or not enough?
- 35 favorite family read-alouds for ages 5-12
- The feeling that you’re always behind on work (something every homeschool parent can relate to)
- Surprise proposal at the Emmys (Our whole family smiled!)
- Navigating the college application process for homeschoolers (Melissa’s offering her $150 e-course FREE for Simple Homeschoolers through Oct 21st!)
In our homeschool, no one reading program was that “magic bullet.” Instead, each program we tried played a role in taking a child another step down the road to reading fluency.
If you have a child who needs to move one more step, try Reading Eggs for 4 weeks FREE. The online lessons are fun and complaint-free, and they help kids master phonics, sight words, & more!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.