Weekend homeschool links:
- Motherhood: Just because it’s difficult, doesn’t mean you are doing it wrong
- Did you see PBS’s Great American Read results? —> yes!!
- What I want my kids to know about body image
- Have you discovered Tumtum and Nutmeg yet?
- The best first date ever (so sweet)
- Share this video w/ your kiddos to inspire perseverance – wow!
- The Instagram-worthy photo that wasn’t, LOL (I have been sharing mini-posts on IG lately if you’d like to follow me there!)
A Family Reading Crate is a subscription for the WHOLE family! Each box comes with one well-chosen picture book, a family read-aloud, a mid-grade/teen selection, and a title for Moms and Dads, all related to the monthly theme!
Homeschooling mom Emily also includes a booklet of discussion questions to help you get the most out of the readings. Order November’s “Gilded Age” box or preorder December’s holiday one here!
2019 will be here before we know it–eek! So go ahead & get dates for the upcoming Great Homeschool Conventions in your calendars now, especially if you’re near TX, SC, MO, OH, CA, NY, or FL.
The lineup of speakers and exhibitors is phenomenal, and it’s so reassuring to be surrounded by other homeschoolers who get it!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.