Weekend homeschool links:
- Ready to brave the holidays? Start here.
- What each introverted type secretly wants for the holidays
- How our holidays have changed since my son’s autism diagnosis
- 10 things that don’t work when teaching spelling
- 41 experts share the pros and cons of homeschooling
- Kate DiCamillo on the magic of reading aloud (Beautiful!)
- How two people won their long-term battles against stress (Loved seeing Rachel from Hands Free Mama here!)
- “Trust the process,” they said. (A few encouraging thoughts I shared on Instagram this week!)
If you want to keep your kids learning over the holidays, sign up for Reading Eggs 4 week free trial. They won’t even realize they’re doing reading lessons!
And if your kids have tried it out already, snag a year’s subscription for 20% off here AND get a year of their math program FREE. Note: You have to create an account and login to take advantage of this offer, good thru 12/31.
Are you looking to inspire or motivate your teen? I can’t rave enough about TJEd High, & right now they are enrolling for their winter semester!
My 14-year-old has loved his experience reading a classic weekly, discussing it via a safe, moderated forum, & receiving video mentoring to go deeper in his studies.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!