Weekend homeschool links:
- The best Christmas games for holiday gameschooling
- How to handle tears and frustration in your homeschool
- 11 ways Finland’s education system shows us that “less is more”
- What if home education could be really simple?
- Homeschooling works. Here’s how I know.
- The one thing parents can do to make mornings smoother
Still need to snag an inspiring gift for your teen? How about enrolling them in Film School for Teens? My daughter started a few months ago and LOVES it.
Students watch several movies over the course of the year, discuss and dissect their themes, then create their own short film. And thru 12/31 use the code “fs4tchristmas” for a whopping $80 off!
Dear Stitch Fix,
Thank you for making me look as though I actually know how to put an outfit together!
And above all, THANK YOU for making me NOT have to step foot in a store this time of year! A stitch fix gift card is a perfect holiday choice for yourself or another busy mom you know and love.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!