Wishing you and yours the happiest of Christmases, friends!
Christ our Savior is born! Will see you back here later next week…
Weekend homeschool links:
- Not everything needs to be equal
- Exercise is ADHD medication
- Organizational tools I couldn’t homeschool without
- The best things for homeschooling moms to stop doing
- 6 things I love about being a highly sensitive homeschooler (Yes!)
- This underwater footage is incredible!
- I can’t watch this without thinking of the scene in Miracle on 34th Street!
Have you heard the news? All About Reading is bringing out a full color edition of their popular curriculum next month, woot!
My son and I have been using AAR over the past six months, and I have been so impressed with its methodology and ease of use. Take a peek at their new color version AND enter to win their $1,000 giveaway of it right here!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!