Weekend homeschool links:
- 5 books for more insight in the new year
- Tips for emphasizing the positive in your homeschool
- My only goal for the new year
- A winter book list
- I’m an underemployed special needs mom
- A day in the life of a child with slow processing speed (It’s obvious how much homeschooling could help in this situation!)
- To share with your kids: The arctic fox’s hunting leap
- And I shared a few thoughts via video earlier this week about easing back into your homeschool routine
Looking for an incredible educational experience for your tween or teen this semester? How about learning animation from a Disney/Sony professional!
Chad Stewart is a homeschooling dad who has worked on movies like Tarzan/Polar Express, & now teaches online. Spring sessions begin Jan 28th and spots fill up quickly, so reserve yours now!
Have you joined the Homeschool Buyer’s Co-op yet? Membership is free, and saves you $$ on curriculum – with discounts of between 20 to 70%!
Here are a handful of products we’ve used through them over the years: Discovery Education Streaming (w/ a free trial!), Type to Learn, Chester Historical Comix, Explode the Code Online, Learning Ally (for kids with learning disabilities), Brave Writer, JASON Science, Touch-Type Read & Spell, and Field Trip Zoom. I guess you could say we are fans!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.