Weekend homeschool links:
- How to balance multiple age levels effectively
- Ready to move beyond standardized tests? MIT researchers think so.
- How to build your child’s vocabulary (with printable stories/activities)
- Can we please stop using “just-in-case” as a rationale for teaching useless skills?
- How homeschooling is ruining your differently-wired kiddos
- To share with your kids: Secrets of the Lego Factory
I can’t tell you how many readers have contacted me through the years, saying that Ivy Kids is one of the most worthwhile subscription boxes they’ve ever tried!
It’s a unit study for ages 3-8, based around a children’s book, & each month you receive both the book & ALL the needed supplies. Use the code IVY20 for 20% OFF your 1st kit!
If you’ve been waiting for the right time to order All About Reading, this is it: They JUST released their long-awaited full color editions, and they are gorgeous!
My son and I have been using their black & white curriculum for several months, and I’ve been so impressed with it–but I can’t wait to start this one. I love how their program walks you through how to teach reading step-by-step, & the early stories they start kids off with are some of the best I’ve seen!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.