Highlights of the week included a freak ice storm around these parts, which was both beautiful and strange, as well as introducing my upcoming book Introverted Mom to you officially for the first time!
Enough of you preordered it that it reached the #1 New Release spot in its category on Amazon, which was so special, thank you, thank you:
Weekend homeschool links:
- Embrace the 80/20 rule and live guilt free
- This mother’s description of her tween’s son brain is a must-read
- Resolve: Learn & grow through relationship
- 90 common prefixes and their meaning (w/ a super-helpful printable!)
- 200 inspiring quotes about homeschooling & learning (these could be good for copywork)
- Helpful resources for parents of children with special needs
The downloadable science mini-courses from Be Naturally Curious are super-inexpensive, created by professional scientists/passionate nature lovers, & ideal for K-5th graders!
Each course (16 in total) teaches concepts through stories, crafts, games, movement-based activities, and experiments–make sure you peek at their newest one, How Your Genes Work.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.