If you didn’t have a chance yet to peek at our Homeschool Day in the Life link-up, it’s not too late to add your own post or to browse those of others!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Bullet Journal 3.0: How to make your journal more than just a to-do list
- What to do when your homeschooler hates math
- Easy peasy ideas for teaching Shakespeare in your homeschool
- 3 bold moves to shake up your homeschool today
- I took a break from Twitter. It was like taking a break from anthrax.
- 4 spelling strategies you don’t want to miss
If you’ve ever wished you could get in on the fun of your kids’ homeschool subscription boxes, you’re in luck: Family Reading Crates feature four books around a monthly theme, titles for all different ages in your family, including a special pick for Mom and Dad!
March’s box already sold out (wow), but you can preorder April’s or order past boxes here!
It’s Math Month at Homeschool Buyer’s Co-op, which means the chance to save more (10-60% off) all things math!
They’ve discounted their entire selection (a few shown above)–from textbook-based programs to online ones, plus, did you see that Tim Tebow recently joined the co-op? Love it!!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.