Weekend homeschool links:
- How to maintain scheduling boundaries in your homeschool
- Encouraging motivation to read: 10 tips for preschoolers
- Junk-food free Easter basket ideas (if you want to plan ahead)
- Most of what you hear isn’t about you
- Mensa for kids excellence in reading award (Fun idea!)
- Tidying Up: The Musical ~ Holderness Family (Hysterical!)
One Great Homeschool Convention is already down, but there are SIX still to go, including South Carolina and Missouri before the end of March!
If you’re in SC, MO, OH, CA, NY, or FL, don’t miss your chance to reserve tickets for this encouraging, inspiring weekend coming to your neck of the woods over the spring and summer!
Are you a fan of Five in a Row? If so you might love Ivy Kids! Both feature unit studies around classic kids’ books, but Ivy Kids SENDS the book & ALL the supplies you’ll need each month.
It’s like PreK/K in a box, with ways to adapt for ages 3-8! Get 20% OFF your 1st kit with code IVY20.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!