It’s been incredibly special this past week to see my book launch team begin to offer their thoughts as they read Introverted Mom:
Anna ~ “I went into this book thinking I had a firm handle on my introversion and how it affected my life. But I didn’t know what I didn’t know!! This is soul-changing. 💗💗💗”
Amy ~ “Oh my gosh. It was like you wrote this book JUST FOR ME. Yet, reading everyone’s comments, it’s such a comfort to know that I am not alone, that the way I feel isn’t so isolated after all. That there’s really nothing wrong with me. I teach my kids that God created us all in his image, that we were all created for purpose and created perfectly. Yet, there’s this part of me that always feels on the outside looking in, that is constantly doubting myself and the way I feel, even at 45 years old. I can’t thank you enough for sharing your story with us.”
And it was also exciting to see Amazon discount the paperback version to only $12 a few days ago, making it the perfect time to preorder and claim all your bonuses!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Homeschool curriculum: How to ditch the schedule & embrace a lifestyle
- How to teach homophones
- To the lady at the pool who spoke up during one of my lowest parenting moments
- On navigating parenting and our extended family
- Are you expecting too much of your ADHD child?
- If You Give an Introverted Mom a Smartphone (I can’t even begin to tell you how much fun it was to create and record the book trailer for Introverted Mom!! One easy way you can help spread the word is just by clicking to share it with your friends!)
Reading Eggs is an award-winning program that uses scientific research to guide your child through self‑paced, one‑on‑one interactive lessons that match their ability.
It features fun characters, songs and animations, and allows kids to learn through play–score! Try it out for four weeks free here.
THiNK OUTSiDE is a year-long outdoor curriculum delivered monthly for ages 7 and up! Designed to promote exploration and survival, each kit covers a seasonal theme from outdoor shelters and night-time discovery to first aid and nutrition.
It’s like a wilderness school in a box–perfect for science in your homeschool! And right now you can use the code SIMPLE10 for $10 off your first order.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.