It’s hard for me to fully take it in, but there are only 10 days left before the launch of my new book baby, Introverted Mom!
Gearing up for that, I had the chance to chat with a few of my favorite podcasters, and I’d love for you to listen via your favorite podcast app or at the links below:
- Homeschool Unrefined – in which I share about throwing a glass against my wall in anger
- Read-Aloud Revival – in which Sarah Mackenzie and I talk book recommendations from our fave introverted authors and read aloud a love poem about books from Introverted Mom
- SortaAwesome – in which I share specific introverted self-care hacks and excerpts from my Introverted Mom’s manifesto
I hope you’ll take a listen to the one (or more) that strikes your fancy, and don’t miss out on preordering Introverted Mom and snagging your four bonuses while you still can!
Weekend homeschool links:
- When you’re in the messy middle
- The SAT and ACT have a classical competitor
- Why do I feel like I’m failing at everything as a mom?
- 8 ways to promote pre-reading with refrigerator magnets
- Not your average advice for the introverted homeschool mom (Clearly a topic dear to my heart!!)
- Self-care as a special needs mom
MyFunScience.com offers online homeschool STEM classes for middle and high school students, all taught from a Christian perspective.
Their engaging courses are taught live each week, and they are the perfect transition to get your kids comfortable working with other teachers, while still from home. Right now select classes are on sale through May 13th, up to $50 off!
My friend Katie from Kitchen Stewardship has so many ideas about strategies for peaceful dinners, fostering healthy eaters, and dealing with picky eaters, and she’s sharing them all in a (free!) live online event next week.
It’s called Raising Adventurous Eaters: Proven 3-Step Process to End Mealtime Madness and Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy (even if they’re picky!). The webinar will be offered four times, plus there will be a replay link provided if you can’t make it live. Learn more and sign up here!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you enjoyed this post, check out Jamie’s upcoming book, Introverted Mom: Your Guide to More Calm, Less Guilt, and Quiet Joy. Preorder it before May 7th and receive four bonuses worth $75!