This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
Over 1,200 families have already signed up for our NEW 2019 Summer Book Club, and it would be such fun to have you and yours, too! Our focus this year?
The four literary giants featured in my new book: Louisa May Alcott, L.M. Montgomery, Jane Austen, and Laura Ingalls Wilder.
We’ll be learning all about their lives, their worlds, their personalities, and their work–in ways that will inspire both you and your kids. Register for free here before we kick off June 10th!
Weekend homeschool links:
- What if home education could be really simple?
- 6 great reasons to read aloud to your kids (A good reminder!)
- 42 simple woodworking projects for beginners
- How to strengthen sibling relationships with gameschooling
- Free flower nature study printables
- On navigating hard seasons as an introverted mom (my guest post at The Better Mom)
- The introverted mom – A fun chat with two other homeschool mamas: Jamie Erickson and September McCarthy on the Mom to Mom podcast
- So fun to discover my writing featured on the Today Parents homepage this week!
Do you need a new way to organize your homeschool next year, one in which you feel less alone? Will you be teaching children in K-6th? If you answered yes to both questions, head over to Learnwell Collective.
Learnwell offers community and support, giving you confidence as you navigate this journey. Check out their 2019-2020 information guide and free learning styles guide here to find out more!
Stitch Fix hit it out of the park when they sent me summer dresses recently! I rarely get fixes anymore because I no longer need more clothes. But I wanted something special to wear at my book launch party (see below), and I did NOT want to go to the mall (classic introvert/HSP here)!
Because they still have all my measurements on file, they sent dresses that fit perfectly in fun colors (see above). I tried them on, kept two, and sent the other three back. So easy! Summer is the perfect time to try out a fix if you’ve ever wondered what it’s like!