I kicked off our 2019 summer book club this week with over 2,400 families, and we’re currently in the midst of our two week unit study on Louisa May Alcott!
I was so blessed to get this comment from Mary on Friday:
“My 13-year-old and I have been joining in your book club and we are in love with the videos and information you sent out about Louisa May Alcott. Thank you for creating a beautiful space for people like us to be able to come together not only online but also in our homes.”
Weekend homeschool links:
- If you feel like you’re battling the waves
- Are you a weather whizz? A BBC Earth Quiz
- How to beat the summer slide (Simple tips to keep in mind this summer!)
- A day in the life of a special needs marriage
- Why getting 100% on everything is setting gifted students up to fail
- Kids Summer Camp with Homeschool Buyer’s Co-op (lots of free summer fun!)
- 5 ways to survive entertaining as an introvert
- Stunned & grateful to discover I was mentioned by the Today Show on IG yesterday!
If you’ve heard me talk about our family’s experience with Thomas Jefferson Education on the blog for years, here’s your chance to discover it for yourself!
The TJEd team is preparing for their 3rd online convention, and those who register now save nearly 50% and receive access to exclusive Early Bird content. I find this convention the perfect pep talk every August before a new homeschool year begins, and I know you will too!
My daughter Trishna has learned so much through Film School for Teens, and it’s been special to hear from several of you who have also discovered it!
During the family-friendly year-long course, students watch several movies, discuss and dissect their themes, then learn how to create their own short film. It’s the perfect time to check it out now with their free trial during the slower pace of summer days!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.