Heading off this weekend to sign copies of Introverted Mom at the American Library Association conference in Washington, DC! Will share fun updates on Instagram!
Weekend homeschool links:
- The best gameschooling resources for under $15
- Summer reading picks for mom
- How to be happy? A nearly 90-year-old has advice
- Free downloadable summer reading activities
- Secrets you need to know for a free & functional summer routine
- When motherhood leaves you lost and lonely
Summer is the perfect time to play around with Flexible Homeschool App, getting the hang of it before a new homeschool year begins!
Created by other homeschool parents, it keeps track of your kids’ progress without being so rigid that you can’t live REAL life, plus it makes creating reports a breeze. Try it out for just $1!
If you’re new to homeschooling (or if you’ve just never taken a peek), check out Oak Meadow!
In our early years it gave a blueprint for our days, providing both gentle structure & flexibility. Their creative, holistic curricula goes from PreK-12th, w/ an optional accredited distance school to join!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you enjoyed this post, check out Jamie’s newly released book, Introverted Mom: Your Guide to More Calm, Less Guilt, and Quiet Joy.