What a joy to sign copies of Introverted Mom in DC over the weekend! (see more pics here)
Writing books can be such a solitary endeavor, so actually talking to readers one-on-one was this introvert’s dream, and made me even more excited about meeting more of you
at Great Homeschool Conventions in New York this August!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Strength-based homeschooling: 5 reasons why it really works
- 10 best books to encourage your heart as a homeschool mom (so honored to be included here!)
- Using All About Spelling with older students (this is exactly what we are doing in our homeschool & it’s working out so well)
- On being a fan of quitting
- 10 healthy snacks your kids can make this summer (from my friend Katie @ Kitchen Stewardship)
- Here’s what you’d tell your 13-year-old self, based on your personality type
- My thoughts on shame, comparison, “being enough,” & making the ECPA BestSellers List
Sometimes I hear people say: “I know I can homeschool the younger years, but I can’t teach Chemistry or Geometry!” The good news? You don’t have to!
That’s why My Fun Science exists: to take higher math and science off your shoulders while giving your kids a live classroom experience online. Save $50 on your child’s first class if you sign up for their mailing list!
I’m a huge fan of AirBnB, and it saved us so much money when we were in DC. We stayed TWO nights with more space for much less than ONE night in a small hotel room–and we had free city parking, too!
We’ve stayed in loads of AirBnBs and have never had a bad experience. If you’d like to try it, use this link to sign up and you’ll save $ off your first trip anytime in the next year!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you enjoyed this post, check out Jamie’s newly released book, Introverted Mom: Your Guide to More Calm, Less Guilt, and Quiet Joy.