So fun to find out that Give Your Child the World is only $2.99 on Kindle right now,
perfect to have on your phone when you’re at the library:
Weekend homeschool links:
- From homeschool to university
- Favorite picture books on love and friendship – a fun list to take to the library!
- The benefits of unsupervised play will make you want to back off
- 10 things you need to know to homeschool
- Celebrate the moon landing anniversary with your crew
- Why you need to stop buying homeschool planners
- My favorite Instagram of the week – July 4th
I cannot wait to come to the Great Homeschool Convention in Rochester, New York in just a few weeks – August 1st-3rd! I’ll be there signing books as well as speaking on a panel with some of my favorite ladies: Sarah Mackenzie, Pam Barnhill, and Colleen Kessler, and I’d LOVE to meet you, too!
If you register before the end of this Sunday, July 7th, you can use code SIMPLEHS2019 for $10 off your registration. These conventions are incredible opportunities to get inspired and equipped for a new homeschool year–hope to see you there!
My friend Molly Christensen has created an incredible homeschool curriculum that allows you to teach an hour a day, homeschool even if you feel disorganized, and raise kids who love to learn and can easily get into college!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you enjoyed this post, check out Jamie’s book, Introverted Mom: Your Guide to More Calm, Less Guilt, and Quiet Joy.