New York residents: Will I see you at Great Homeschool Conventions next weekend in Rochester?
Find me at Booth 317 and the Mom to Mom panel Friday night – can’t wait!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Dear mom of “that” kid (New on Today Parenting! If you could vote it up with the share buttons at the top of the post, I’d be so grateful!)
- How to teach history without a textbook
- Graphic novels for elementary school
- 12 must haves for your first year of homeschooling
- The best picture books all about bravery (what a fun list!)
- 7 years ago on the blog (wow!): Encourage handwriting with a summer lunch menu
- Fave Instagram of the week (SO many fellow Little House lovers!)
Have you taken a peek at the downloadable science and nature mini-courses from Be Naturally Curious?
Perfect for K-5th graders, they teach sophisticated science concepts through stories, projects, movement, games, & experiments. A fun, inexpensive addition to your upcoming homeschool year, ESPECIALLY since right now you can take 50% off all courses with code AUGUST2019SH thru 8/31!
Are you a fan of Five in a Row? If so you’ll love Ivy Kids! Both feature unit studies around kids’ books, but Ivy Kids SENDS the book & ALL the supplies you’ll need each month.
It’s like PreK/K in a box, with ways to adapt for ages 3-8! Get 20% OFF your 1st kit with code IVY20
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.