Hi Simple Homeschool friends! So lovely to be back after spending most of September offline for my first blogging sabbatical in over ten years. I feel blissfully disconnected from my online life and blissfully connected to my offline life, and ready to dive back in here with all of you!
Weekend homeschool links:
- 3 vintage self-care methods to try
- Favorite picture books for fall
- When you just want to get this right for your child
- The learning styles of every Myers-Briggs personality type
- Podcast: Lighten up with Melanie Dale (chatting about Friendship over 40!)
- 7 years ago on the blog: How to deal with twaddle in your homeschool
- A homeschool day in the life: (with a 4-, 6-, 9-year-old, & baby, too!)
SO excited to introduce you to one of my newest sponsors: Christian Homeschool Entrepreneurship! It’s an online course for homeschoolers designed to help your children cultivate a strong work ethic and grow a Biblical worldview of work.
If you’ve wanted to try Stitch Fix, but have never taken the plunge, now’s your chance–sign up through this link and get a whopping $50 credit towards your first fix!
Thanks to SF I’ve slowly replaced much of my wardrobe over the past four years (without ever going to the dreaded mall), & they now style for plus sizes, maternity, and men, too!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.