Weekend homeschool links:
- Why should you homeschool your gifted children?
- Math games your teens and tweens will actually enjoy
- Homeschool decision fatigue: Give it six weeks
- Is the “Matthew Effect” affecting your child’s desire to read?
- Can’t wait for this book to come out soon (Preorder yours here!)
- 6 years ago on the blog: 4 keys to a good homeschool day
- A homeschool day in the life: (with a 6, 7, & 8-year-old–wow, how time flies!)
What I love about Reading Eggs is that while your little one feels excited that they get to have a little screen time, they’re actually learning to read… (Covert learning for the win!)
And the 4 week free trial (no credit card required) means you have plenty of time to check it out before committing, making sure your child enjoys it.
It’s been fun to hear from those of you who have tried Think Outside Boxes and enjoyed them as much as we did. They remind me of the dearly beloved wilderness school that my kids have gone to for years, but they’re much cheaper! 😉
It’s a one-year outdoor curriculum that follows the seasons, and right now you can use the code SIMPLE10 for $10 off your first box!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.