Just in case you missed it–this week I launched the Simple Homeschool podcast! It was so special to find it listed by Apple on their Top Kids and Family category page today, alongside some other wonderful faves!
I hope it’s a blessing for those of you who would like to take our encouraging content on the go.
Find it here on iTunes, or check out other ways to listen right here.
Weekend homeschool links:
- What’s your permission personality?
- Have you ever tried this technique with your struggling reader?
- How to help teenagers keep track of their stuff
- How to teach multiple grade levels in math without losing your mind
- My dyslexic son is finally reading and this is what I want you to know
- On Instagram: A Simple Homeschool tip for you
- 3 years ago on the blog: How to teach your kids to cook (with a free printable)
- A homeschool day in the life with a 9-, 10-, and 11-year-old
Sonlight’s literature-based program first sparked my interest in homeschooling over ten years ago, so it means so much to have them here as a sponsor!
Two of my three high schoolers currently use part of their lovely curriculum, and I adored their resources back when the kids were young as well. Right now they are offering to send you a FREE book and teacher’s schedule so you can give Sonlight a try. Yep, that’s right–FREE books! Get yours here.
Do you have a child who struggles with learning to read or spell like I do? Maybe you need a new approach:
All About Reading/All About Spelling were created with the goal of providing parents with all the tools they need to help children become fluent readers and spellers! Their multi-sensory programs have worked for thousands of homeschooling families, including my own.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, sign up here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!