Just in case you missed it–this week I launched the Simple Homeschool podcast! It was so special to find it listed by Apple on their Top Kids and Family category page today, alongside some other wonderful faves!
I hope it’s a blessing for those of you who would like to take our encouraging content on the go.
Weekend homeschool links:
- What’s your permission personality?
- Have you ever tried this technique with your struggling reader?
- How to help teenagers keep track of their stuff
- How to teach multiple grade levels in math without losing your mind
- My dyslexic son is finally reading and this is what I want you to know
- On Instagram: A Simple Homeschool tip for you
- 3 years ago on the blog: How to teach your kids to cook (with a free printable)
- A homeschool day in the life with a 9-, 10-, and 11-year-old
Sonlight’s literature-based program first sparked my interest in homeschooling over ten years ago, so it means so much to have them here as a sponsor!
Two of my three high schoolers currently use part of their lovely curriculum, and I adored their resources back when the kids were young as well. Right now they are offering to send you a FREE book and teacher’s schedule so you can give Sonlight a try. Yep, that’s right–FREE books! Get yours here.
Do you have a child who struggles with learning to read or spell like I do? Maybe you need a new approach:
All About Reading/All About Spelling were created with the goal of providing parents with all the tools they need to help children become fluent readers and spellers! Their multi-sensory programs have worked for thousands of homeschooling families, including my own.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.