Just a quick note that anyone who purchases a copy of Introverted Mom between now and December 1st receives my Introverted Mom’s Advent calendar as a little gift! Get yours here.
Weekend homeschool links:
- The gift of knowing “you have other gifts”
- Best magazines for kids of all ages (could be helpful for holiday gift ideas!)
- A Thanksgiving-themed coloring book from Compassion International (sweet story)
- The one question you shouldn’t answer
- Looking forward to using this simple, sweet Christmas devotional with the kids this year
- To share with your kids: The history of hot chocolate
- 6 years ago on the blog: Shutting down the homeschool fight (before it even starts)
- A homeschool day in the life with a 5-, 8-, 10-, and 15- year-old
The downloadable unit studies from Be Naturally Curious are made by scientists for kids in K-5th grades, and introduce sophisticated concepts in a play-based manner – so brilliant!
They contain stories, beautiful illustrations, hands-on activities, games, movement-based activities, and experiments–and bonus: They are super-inexpensive, too!
Christian Homeschool Entrepreneurship teaches entrepreneurship from a Biblical worldview to the next generation of leaders.
Their video course would make an excellent elective for teens, and right now you can use code DEC25 to get 25% off the entire course!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!