Tomorrow is the last day to buy Introverted Mom and get my Introverted Mom’s Advent Calendar (see below) as a holiday bonus! And right now on Amazon it’s on sale – three books for the price of two – woot!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Looking for easy educational gift ideas on Amazon? Check out my top picks from previous years here, here, and here!
- The holidays, extended family, and your child with special needs
- Create a Christmas book advent calendar
- Cultivating creative thinking in your kids
- Free Advent devotional journal
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Holiday advice for the introverted mom
- A homeschool day in the life with a 13-year-old
Featured Sponsors: (Both would make excellent gift ideas!)
Read, play, create, and learn with Ivy Kids monthly kits for children ages 3-8 containing a book and 10+ STEAM activities inspired by the story!
Use code “IVYCYBER30” for 30% OFF your first kit or use “IVYCYBER5” for $5 OFF past kits (including a few Christmas-themed ones) thru 12/10!
Get your kids outside and active with Think Outside’s year-long outdoor curriculum!
For ages seven and up, each monthly kit covers a new theme from outdoor shelters and night-time discovery to first aid and nutrition. Use the code SIMPLE10 for $10 off your first order!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!