I have a new holiday-themed post up on Today Parenting this week!
If it’s an encouragement please “vote it up” using the buttons at the top of the post;
this will help more introverted moms find it, thank you so much:
Weekend homeschool links:
- Self-care gift ideas for moms
- Favorite picture books for Christmas (with free printable!)
- The importance of super-simple holiday activities
- 10 surprising Christmas read-alouds you need to read
- 4 years ago on the blog: This Christmas it’s okay
- This week on Simple Homeschool podcast: 7 Christmas movies your kids might not have watched yet
- A homeschool day in the life with a 9-, 10-, and 12-year-old
December is the perfect time to sign up for Reading Eggs 4 week FREE trial–no credit card required!
It means educational fun for your littles while you perform holiday magic. 😉 And if you’ve already tried it out, use code READINGEGGS15 for 10% off anything in their shop (including their new series of workbooks) thru 12/31!
My 15-year-old son has been enrolled in TJEd High for two years now, and my daughter just started this past fall! Both love the mentoring experience they have had and the sense of camaraderie with other students. I love that they have online mentors urging them to study hard during their high school years.
TJEd High’s fall semester wraps up soon, meaning enrollment in the winter semester is open! Head here to learn more and to see sample content.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!