Happy 2020, lovely readers! Here are a few announcements I didn’t want you to miss:
1. My book, Introverted Mom, is currently the cheapest price it’s EVER been on Amazon–just $9.20, a total bargain if it’s been on your wish list for a while!
2. Along those lines, I just unveiled a brand new site yesterday–IntrovertedMoms.com! I hope you’ll take a peek at this new labor of love.
3. Next week we are kicking off our 10th Homeschool Day in the Life series – I cannot even believe that we have been doing this for a decade, but it’s true! Make sure you don’t miss it.
Weekend homeschool links:
- When you just aren’t comfortable getting help for your child
- Finding your Charlotte Mason rhythm
- 9 ways to keep reading and spelling lessons motivating
- Guilt-free introverting: A road map
- A Poem for Peter and The Snowy Day: A Gentle Winter Unit Study
- 7 years ago on the blog: You should say you’re sorry
When I spoke at Great Homeschool Conventions last summer (see pic above), I was amazed at the organization of it all – they really offer something for everyone!
This year there will be GHC events in TX, SC, MO, OH, CA, FL, and NY from March through July. Go ahead and make your plans now to attend!
Looking for something new in your homeschool for 2020? It’s the PERFECT time to give Sonlight’s literature-based curriculum a peek, because right now they will SEND you a FREE book and teacher’s schedule to sample with your children!
That way you can try it out to see if Sonlight is right for your family–we have been big fans for years.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!