Reminder: Less than two weeks until our Homeschool Day in the Life link-up on
Thursday, February 27th!
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to easily banish winter wiggles
- Read-Aloud Revival Quiz (Discover your next read-aloud with just a few clicks!)
- Reading Readiness: The top 5 skills
- Does learning things early really offer advantages?
- 20 great books for Black History month
- 2 years ago on the blog: On risking it all and being rewarded
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 16, 10 things every new homeschooler should know
You guys have heard me talk for years about my kids’ beloved wilderness school, and Think Outside’s subscription box is the equivalent of having it delivered to your door (for a lot cheaper, ahem!).
This year-long curriculum follows the seasons, getting your kids off screens and into the fresh air. I was SO impressed with the quality of their materials, and with each box your child adds new gear to the sturdy backpack they receive in their first month (see above). So cool!
I’m a big believer in using technology wisely in our homeschool, especially when it helps my kids learn through play, and Reading Eggs fits that category perfectly!
It provides a comprehensive range of lessons and activities that teach core literacy skills needed for a lifetime of reading success. Check it out with their 4 week free trial here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!