He is Risen, friends! If you need a way to worship this Easter, our church is live-streaming Sunday at 9am, 11am, and 5pm!
Weekend homeschool links:
- This is crisis schooling, I suppose. And I am not going to let this crisis go to waste.
- No offense to athletes and celebrities, but the truck driver and hospital janitor are who I’m celebrating. (Yes!!)
- How this pandemic saved our family
- A guide to the A to Z Mysteries Chapter Books
- 2 years ago on the blog: Homeschooling for mental health (might be helpful to revisit right now!)
- New on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 23, The 5 love languages of homeschooling
- Fave Instagram post from the week–Date night in the shed!!
A huge welcome to Simple Homeschool’s newest sponsor: Science Shepherd! If you need a higher level science curriculum that your student can do independently, this is it!
Science Shepherd offer programs with simplicity, excellence, and a Biblical perspective. They also have courses for all ages, with both video and text-based material.
Since being outside is one of the few things we can do right now, it’s an ideal chance to try a Think Outside box and make the most of that time!
One of my favorite subscription boxes, I love how this year-long outdoor curriculum moves with the seasons as it guides your kids into exploring nature. Use code SIMPLE10 for $10 off your 1st order!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!