I think this photo from NickyPe pretty much sums up Easter 2020 for many of us!
I hope yours was special even though it was unique!
And did you see that the Kindle version of my book Give Your Child the World is on sale for $1.99—
but only through Sunday?! Download yours here.
Weekend homeschool links:
- Schooling at home? Here are the best tips from 7 veteran homeschoolers (honored to be featured here, alongside some other incredible voices!)
- How to make your homeschool as simple as possible in tough times
- What if my child has a reading problem?
- 9 tools to empower you at this time
- The secret key to releasing the burden of Mommy guilt
- 5 common triggers for highly sensitive people right now
- 10 years ago on the blog: Keeping Your Head Above Water: Homeschooling in Survival Mode (Well now, that seems appropriate!!)
- Most liked Instagram post from the week–Thank you for making my USA-lovin’ bday boy feel SO celebrated!
I regularly hear from readers, asking me to explain more about the Thomas Jefferson Educational philosophy (TJEd) that we have followed in our family’s homeschool.
Now with this new free video series, you can easily get an overview of the method. And with all that’s going on in the world, I feel like their message of freedom is more relevant and needed than ever before!
Reading Eggs could be just the thing you need to get you through this crisis. Did you know that when you sign up for their 4 week free trial (no credit card required), you also get access to their math program?
And their offerings are not just for littles–they go all the way up to age 13! Sign up here to check them out for yourself.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!