Weekend homeschool links:
- How to make space for mental health in your homeschool
- Plot Twist: Coronavirus saves childhood (If you love Jessica’s post as much as I did, use the share buttons at the top of it to “vote it up!”)
- Why you might want to teach reading and spelling separately
- 7 homeschooling freedoms and how to embrace them
- Why some kids are happier right now (Yup, homeschooling for the win!)
- 8 years ago on the blog: Transitioning from Interest-Led Elementary to Middle School Years
- New on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 25, 11 ways to make monotony work for you
- Favorite IG from the week–I KNOW you’ll be inspired by the motivational notes I leave my teens 😉
Math is one of the subjects I’m thrilled to outsource in our homeschool, and CTC Math makes it easy to do so! Their online video tutorials and step-by-step lessons keep your kids making progress WITHOUT you having to do all the teaching.
Chosen by respected homeschool reviewer Cathy Duffy as one of her “top homeschool picks,” you and your kids can try their program out for 4 weeks free with no credit card required!
My Fun Science has just released their Summer 2020 Catalog, and they have some fantastic programs planned, including Astronomy Club, Robotics, Web Design, and Drone Boot Camp–to name a few!
Their live online STEM courses for middle and high schoolers are taught from a Biblical perspective and are a fantastic way to give your child another mentor and instructor to interact with and learn from, so important in the teenage years!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!