It’s the final countdown, friends! (Cue Gob Bluth…)
If you’ve been considering my Introverted Moms’ community, now’s the time to sign up! It’s a golden space of connection, growth, and support, and this summer I have a beautiful lineup planned for you and yours:
Registration closes at the end of Sunday, June 7th and won’t open again until September!
Weekend homeschool links:
- All the more, encourage. (an important message for ALL of us right now!)
- Picture books that celebrate differences (a great printable list!)
- Not all homeschoolers are prodigies (and that’s okay)
- From hurting to hopeful: Race, privilege, and meaningful action (an inspiring podcast episode from my friend Niro, a therapist and woman of color)
- How to plan a morning time with older kids
- 3 years ago on the blog: How to fall in love with homeschooling
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Read the World Summer Book Club 2020
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!