This post contains affiliate links.
Cookie decorating parties, cookies for neighbors, cookies everywhere!
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- For hearts that ache for kids :: From contributor Kari Patterson of Sacred Mundane
- Bedtime Math program improves kids’ math skills :: Johns Hopkins Magazine
- 10 things your homeschool friend won’t tell you (but wishes you knew) :: Lee Ann Garfias
- Sports themed learning games :: How Wee Learn
- What homeschoolers can learn from Finland’s math success :: Examiner
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie, Age 39:
- Trishna, Age 12:
- Jonathan & Elijah, Ages 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
Still looking for that last-minute inspiring gift for your child? Take five minutes to browse the holiday lookbook from Imagine Childhood Toys!
It isn’t too late to order, but just be sure to take a peek at the cutoff dates to determine which shipping option to choose.
The downloadable science mini-courses from Be Naturally Curious are inexpensive, created by professional scientists/passionate nature lovers, & ideal for K-5th graders!
Take a full 50% OFF these “living” science stories & simple projects with code “HAPPYHOLIDAYS2015” until 12/31!
“…it’s not just learning that’s important. It’s learning what to do with what you learn and learning why you learn things that matters.” ~ Norton Juster