Weekend homeschool links:
- America’s Summer Roadtrip (Sign up now for this real time US History roadtrip–happening Sat, Aug 1st!)
- The beginner’s guide to the Green Ember chapter books
- Why You Don’t Have to be Both Parent and Teacher in Your Homeschool
- The power of tired
- Paint chip chore chart (fun idea!)
- The ultimate list of homeschool co-op class ideas (many of which would work online if necessary!)
- 4 years ago on the blog: On how maybe you never really have it all together, and that’s okay
If you’re still planning the homeschool year and you have a K-5th grader, make sure you peek at the downloadable science and nature mini-courses from Be Naturally Curious!
Perfect for elementary ages, they teach sophisticated science concepts through stories, projects, movement, games, & experiments. A fun, super-inexpensive solution for your science studies next year!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!