Weekend homeschool links:
- How to rock the most important part of your homeschool day
- 10 solutions for kids who read too fast
- Your homeschooling decision guide
- Free live classes for Grades 1-8, taught by high school volunteers (a fun idea!)
- The Myers-Briggs personality types as homeschool parents
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 35, 3 ways to overcome back-to-school overwhelm
Are you looking to change things up in your homeschool for one of your teens this year? I can’t rave enough about TJEd High, & their fall program is now open for enrollment!
TJEd High has been a significant part of two of my teens’ curriculum for the past two years. They read a book weekly, discuss it via a safe, moderated forum, & receiving video mentoring to go deeper and take ownership of their education!
I am a big believer in using technology wisely in our homeschool, especially when it helps my kids learn through play, and Reading Eggs fits that category perfectly.
It features fun characters, songs and animations, and there’s a four week free trial, which doesn’t even require a credit card to try it out. You get access to try out their math program as well!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!