Weekend homeschool links:
- My child is not a problem to be solved
- The beginner’s guide to the Ralph S. Mouse chapter book series!
- Halloween sensory bin for preschoolers
- Everything you need to homeschool a child with ADHD
- 4 years ago on the blog: Curricula bliss, 8 resources we couldn’t live (or learn) without
- New on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 40, How to be a good homeschool mom on a bad homeschool day
- To share with the kids: Follow-along hummingbird drawing lesson
Could you use an easy homeschool win?! Maestro Classics makes it a breeze to integrate classical music into your family’s routine–taking their engaging stories on the go with you in the van or enjoying them around the dining table (giving you a short break from noisy chatter!)
AND you can use them with multiple ages, from grades K-8th and beyond, so it really is something the whole family can enjoy and learn from together!
Home Science Tools is a homeschool parent’s best friend when it comes to equipment and materials. They offer customizable lab kits that correspond with your preferred curriculum, meaning you won’t have to scramble to find beakers or q-tips when it’s time to dive into an experiment!
Their materials are designed to enrich your children’s learning – while helping you avoid the goose chase of shopping for obscure supplies. And they also offer a learning center with relevant content and advice when it comes to teaching science!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!