If you’re reading the Little House series this year, check out this new companion! (afflink)
I wish it had been around years ago!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Picture books for Thanksgiving (with a downloadable list!)
- Help! My gifted child is worried all the time
- The best advice I can give you when your child has special needs (so good!)
- Kitchen organization hacks you’ll want to start today
- Embrace winter like a Norwegian this year (outdoor hygge!!)
- 8 years ago on the blog: What counts as homeschooling?
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 43, Homeschooling an angry child
I already got mine and love its simplicity: short Scripture readings paired with discussion questions AND beautiful Christmas book recommendations–yes, please! Download yours here and cross “Plan meaningful Advent family activity” off your to-do list before Thanksgiving!
My Introverted Moms’ Community will open to new members over Thanksgiving weekend, but just for three days! Then in December members will journey together through my Introverted Moms’ Advent Calendar experience as a group–including a daily, short self-care prompt just for you.
If you’re determined to make this year a non-hectic Christmas, I’d love to have you. Somehow knowing you’re part of a community provides motivation and support! Find out more and join the waiting list here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!