Weekend homeschool links:
- Homeschool Mom Life: I’m either checked out or freaked out!
- How to get everyone on board with change
- Should you homeschool your gifted children?
- How to Make Reading and Spelling Concepts “Stick”
- Activities for Depressing, Dreary Indoor Days
- 6 years ago on the blog: How decision fatigue is wearing down your homeschool
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 51, Navigating Homeschooling with a Sensitive Child
I can’t tell you how many readers have contacted me through the years, saying that Ivy Kids is THE most worthwhile subscription box they’ve ever tried!
It’s a unit study for ages 3-8, based around a children’s book, & each month you receive both the book & ALL the needed supplies. Use code IVY20 for 20% OFF your 1st kit!
Funhill Games is an award-winning publisher of Biblical board games, including Disciple Detective, Wisdom of Solomon, and Kings of Israel, enabling your kids to learn a wide variety of Biblical facts, all through play!
Strategic, fun, and educational, their games are ideal for those drawn to game schooling, and I also love that some of their games are cooperative as opposed to competitive. Right now they are offering free shipping in the US!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!