If you’d like to share your own homeschool day in the life post this season, mark your calendars for Thursday, March 4th for this year’s link up!!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Cheerful nonchalance – How to homeschool without losing your cool
- The beginner’s guide to the Tumtum and Nutmeg chapter book series
- 5 reasons to join a gameschool challenge
- 15 at-home date night ideas for homeschool moms and dads
- Don’t wait for perfection to get started.
- How we homeschool: The file folder system & unit studies
- 5 years ago on the blog: The challenges of raising kids in an online world
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!