We’re nearly finished with this year’s Homeschool Day in the Life series!
If you’d like to share your own homeschool day with us, come by next Thurs, Mar 4th!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Will homeschooling high school put my child at a disadvantage? (This brought me so much joy!)
- Is it helping or is it numbing? One way to tell…
- 10 great ways for your child to practice math facts
- How much time should you spend teaching reading? (Encouraging to hear!)
- 4 years ago on the blog: Heather’s homeschool day in the life (with a 4-, 6-, & 8-year-old)
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 53, Classical Unschooling and the Half Step Method
I’m a big believer in using technology wisely in our homeschool, especially when it helps my kids learn through play, and Reading Eggs fits that category perfectly!
It provides a comprehensive range of lessons and activities that teach core literacy skills needed for a lifetime of reading success. Check it out with their 4 week free trial here.
Do you long to give your kids a classical education, but never received one yourself? You need Mentoring in the Classics, created by the inspiring folks at Thomas Jefferson Education!
It helps you learn the classics so you can teach the classics. I have gleaned so much from their high-quality audio and video mentoring. Find more details here!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!