Weekend homeschool links:
- Why you should keep playing games with teens (and how to make it work!)
- Do you ever feel guilty about how you serve others?
- Celebrate National Poetry Month! 5 no-stress ways to engage your kids
- Motivation to Read: 10 tips for preschoolers
- Why do kids have tantrums? And what you can do about it
- 8 years ago on the blog: Lessons Learned from Little House
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 57, 10 homeschooling podcasts you might not know about yet
Could you use help getting your kids excited about writing? Night Zookeeper is an award-winning creative writing platform that will improve the writing skills of your 5-12+ year olds!
I regularly hear from fans of Ivy Kids, raving about their favorite subscription box. Designed for kids ages 3-8, it contains so many monthly activities that it’s practically like pre-K/K in a box!
Each box is its own unit study based around a children’s book, containing both the book and all the supplies you need! Try your first box for 20% off using the code IVY20.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!